Techschumz is a free online resource website for tech lovers. The main goal of this website is to provide high-quality how-to articles to help tech enthusiasts improve their soft and technical skills in the world of technology. We take pride in collaborating with the best bloggers and industry experts. If you believe you have something that our readers will find interesting, you’ve come to the right place for guest blogging opportunities. Follow the below steps to publish your article on Techschumz.
Share A Topic With Us
First, please share the topic for the article that you have in mind. Once we approve the topic, you can proceed with the draft.
Do you have an interesting and exciting headline, a great featured image, a catchy and to-the-point introduction, a well-written and coherent body, and a strong conclusion? These are simple elements that will help readers discover and enjoy your article.
- The content should be how-to-based and related to the previously posted articles on our website. Please see our website for further details.
- Your article needs to get ranked on Google, so your content should be unique, informative, and high-quality. Please keep in mind that plagiarized work will be rejected instantly.
- Images and videos are encouraged because they make the article more appealing to the reader. Please include a 4:3 ratio featured image (1280 x 960). We will gladly add a featured image if you do not have one.
- Make sure your image is commercially licensed! Please ensure that you correctly cite the sources for all images and that you have the right to use them.
- Please keep in mind that we frequently change or replace titles and featured images to appeal to our readers and ensure that your ideas reach as many people as possible.
- The content should be at least 700 words long. To find out more, visit our website to check the average length of Techschumz articles.
- Content should follow SEO best practices.
- The content should be factually correct and error-free.
- No spammy links should be included. The outbound links must be related to our blog. Links to dating sites, SEO agencies, credit-related sites, and so on are not permitted.
- When using third-party content, give credit to the original author.
- Please do not promote businesses or organizations that promote explicit content or illegal activity.
Submit & Review
Please share your completed article as a Google Doc with comment/edit rights to [email protected]
We will thoroughly review the article after you submit it. Please keep in mind that we reserve the right to decide whether to publish or reject your article. You may reuse the article if we do not publish it. However, if we do publish it, we reserve the right to edit and modify the article in the future, and you may not republish it elsewhere.