I bet you don’t want to wait for the global launch of the trending social audio app, Clubhouse, and I’m sure you want to try it now! Don’t worry, in this guide, I’ll show you how to download and install Clubhouse in other countries. Follow the steps and you can try it before other people can.
What is Clubhouse app?
Clubhouse is an audio chat-based social networking application. Users can listen to conversations, interviews, and discussions between interesting people on various topics, such as listening to podcasts, but with a layer of exclusivity.
In May 2021, a year after Alpha Exploration Co. was released on the Apple App Store, it finally released its Clubhouse social audio application on Android devices. However, the company only provides the app to US users on the US Google Play store, so if you want to use clubhouse in other countries (like India) which clubhouse is not available, you may need to jump through an additional hoop or two to get started.
How to download and install Clubhouse in other countries
Google allows developers to upload apps to the Play Store while restricting access to specific regions, much like Apple is in the App Store. However, iOS users cannot install apps outside the App Store, but Android users may “sideload” Android Application Packages (or APKs) that provide access to restricted apps in these regions.
Here is how you can download and access Clubhouse in any country right away:
Note: To download the latest version of Clubhouse for Android, you need to make sure that you download the APK from a reputed source, such as APK Mirror. This is a website that can verify the source and integrity of the uploaded APK files. Remember to download the APK version and not the APKM version, because installing the latter is not an easy process.
- Open the APK Mirror website, and search for Clubhouse using the search bar on the website.
- In the result area, you see all the available versions of Clubhouse. Click on the latest one.
- Next, scroll down and tap on ‘SEE AVAILABLE DOWNLOADS’ under the description area.
- Now, you may see several variants of APK. Select the nodpi variant, because it can be used in all kinds of devices.
- Next, scroll down and click on ‘DOWNLOAD APK’. Your download will start automatically.
- Now, you can find the file directly from your browser’s download section to begin the installation. If you have Android 7 or older, you will need to allow “Installation from unknown sources”, but if you have a modern Android device you will need to grant your browser permission to install applications.
- You will now be able to see the Clubhouse icon on your home screen, which you can start using like any other app from the Play Store.
- Lastly, You can now create an account on Clubhouse and verify your phone number, provided you have an invite. If you don’t have an invitation from an existing member, you can always pre-register your username and wait for a friend or someone with you in their contacts to finally “accept” you into the service.
That’s it! That’s how you can download and install Clubhouse in other countries. You can access it before other people can because I’m sure you are in love with novelty and love to try the apps before it is worn out by other people. Happy Learning!