There are different message scheduler apps for WhatsApp and other social networking apps, but how do you schedule WhatsApp messages if you are using it on desktop or laptop? In this guide, I will show you on how to schedule WhatsApp messages on your computer and send messages on WhatsApp automatically to your friends.
Message scheduling helps users avoid missing important messages and reminders to their contacts. It is especially useful for those who use WhatsApp for marketing. They can simply schedule messages to be sent to their customers at a specific date and time and ensure that their updates and news reach their customers on time.
I’ll show you how to be effective in your business by sending messages on WhatsApp automatically to your customers from your computer.
How to schedule WhatsApp messages on your computer
To schedule messages on WhatsApp, download a free web extension called Blueticks. This is an extension specific to the Google Chrome browser that allows you to send messages on WhatsApp automatically to people from your laptop or desktop. Let’s check out the step by step process to schedule messages on WhatsApp on pc using this web extension.
Follow the below steps to schedule messages on WhatsApp in PC:
- Install Blueticks extension in your Chrome browser from Chrome Web Store.
- Now, tap on its icon from the extension badge and then sign up using your email address and password.
- Next, go to WhatsApp web in Chrome and sign in to your WhatsApp account in the browser.
- After signing into your WhatsApp account on the computer, select a contact to whome you want to schedule your message.
- Click on the plus (+) icon that you find beside the message box. You will see a Schedule a message window.
- In the Schedule a message window, write your message and choose a date and a time at which you want to send WhatsApp messages automatically.
- When done customizing message, date, time, and other preferences, tap on the Schedule Send button, and your message will be scheduled for a specified time.
Additionally, It also offers a handy feature that allows you to schedule a WhatsApp message recursively. You can enable the Custom repeat option and then enter the time period (number of days) after which the message should be scheduled to be delivered recursively.
Also, if you don’t want to send a scheduled message right after receiving a text from a specific contact, you can use the Cancel on message receipt option.
If you prefer using WhatsApp on your pc, you can schedule WhatsApp messages on your computer and send them automatically to your contacts and groups using the mentioned steps above.